A bit about you:
You have minimal experience, but a great desire to work in the field of animation, illustrations and mobile games.
We are looking for a talented and proactive person who can be flexible, loves and wants to communicate a lot and productively and sale!
As a Sales Manager you will develop relationships with new customers and generate leads.
You will become an indispensable part of our cool team.
- A strong interest in sales and lead generation.
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Excellent presentation skills and good sales ability.
- Enthusiasm for further education and self-development.
What you get:
- Interesting projects with interesting people.
- You will develop yourself and have the opportunity to be part of a committed group of colleagues.
- At Asterman, your great ideas will be welcomed and your great work recognised!
- Competitive salary + Social benefits.
- Young, bright and friendly team. Corporate departures and parties.
- Coffee with cookies and other goodies.
Sales Manager with knowledge of Hebrew
Asterman brings together creative and proactive people who are ready for professional challenges and love their job. We embody the unique creative ideas of our clients and are very proud of the results of our work 🙂
Today, Asterman is more than 60 dedicated professional artists, animators, programmers and managers who implement world-class projects for clients such as Disney, Visa, Mail.ru, MasterCard, Yandex, MTC, Alfa Bank, etc.
We work for the markets of the CIS, the Baltic States and Israel. At the moment, to strengthen the sales team, we are looking for a sales manager with knowledge of Hebrew.
What to do:
– Sale of company services in the B2B segment of the Israeli market;
– Lead generation;
– Negotiating with clients;
– Participate in client briefings with producers;
– Drafting of contracts;
– Participation in after-sales customer service.
Our future colleague:
– He speaks colloquial Hebrew at the level of B1;
– Understands the stages of sales, wants to develop in this direction;
– Interested in graphics, animation, games;
– He is sociable, active, not afraid of difficult tasks 🙂
We are ready to consider candidates without experience in sales, we will teach and support everything. The main requirement is knowledge of the language at a level sufficient for negotiating with Israeli clients.
– Training from scratch on both the company’s product and sales. Full support in work, mentoring from our experienced managers (a great chance for beginners to “enter IT”);
– A cool team of professionals who will always help and share their experience with pleasure;
– Ambitious projects, challenging tasks that will help you upgrade your skills;
– Official registration, salary with reference to currency;
– Corporate English courses;
– Large bright office with everything you need;
– Sports compensation for employees;
– A busy corporate life: meetups, events, corporate parties;
– Gifts for the holidays.
Let’s conquer the peaks together!